In order for an intervention such as Kommunity Career Handbook© to be effective, expertise is required in all relevant fields. To this end we have formulated strategic partnerships and alliances in the compilation of our KommunityCareer Handbook© product, including:
Kommunity Group Projects© (Human Capital and Integrator divisions)
- Production and delivery of the Kommunity Career Handbook© to schools
- Strategic school interventions (product ‘handovers’ and exclusive interactions)
Professor Shepherd Mayatula
- Chairman: Kommunity Group Projects©
- Retired Chairperson of National Education Portfolio Committee (1999 to 2008) and senior MP (1994 to 2008)
- Exco member: University of Fort Hare
University of Stellenbosch
- Self-assessment questionnaire co-creator
- Strategic project partner
Professor Johan Meyer
- Prof JC (Johann) Meyer obtained both his masters (1972) and doctoral (1980) degrees at Stellenbosch University. He started his working career as a Psychometrist and later a Counselling Psychologist at
- the University’s Student Counselling Bureau. During this period he developed two vocational instruments, the KODUS Interest Questionnaire and the MB-10, categorised as a psychological test by
- the Health Professions Council’s Board for Psychology.
- In the mid eighties Professor Johan Meyer moved to the University’s academic department of Psychology where he lectured/taught Psychometry, Vocational Psychology and Human Development.
- Professor Johan Meyer has been decorated for outstanding teaching and community service.
- Since his retirement in 2007 he practises privately as Counselling Psychologist specialising in Career